Monday, February 20, 2012

Custom "Owl Love You Forever" Cuddle Pillow


Just dropped off in the mail!  Almost caught up on orders and then I can just focus on writing my patterns!  I am itching to get my police hat written and listed!

So I modified the "Owl Love You Forever" Cuddle Pillow for a custom order.

Here is the pic of the nursery bedding:
And here are the owls:


The yarns I used:

Mama Owl's body - Lion Brand Homespun in Barley held together with I Love This Yarn Worsted Weight in Light Taupe
Mama Owl's wings - I Love This Yarn Worsted Weight in Medium Blue and Soft Blue

Baby Owl's body - Lion Brand Homespun in Pearl held together with Caron Simply Soft in Bone
Baby Owl's wings - I Love This Yarn Worsted Weight in Light Sage and the other yarn was scraps I had, but similiar to Caron Simply Soft in a pale green.

Beaks and Eyelashes - I Love This Yarn Worsted Weight in Coffee

Note: I also played around with the original pattern and made the Mama Owl larger than the original size in the pattern.  I am more than happy to share that pattern with customers who purchase[d] my "Owl Love You Forever" Cuddle Pillow Pattern from my etsy shop!
Original pattern found at:



3 comments:

  1. I just love these. I am a huge fan of owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do we get the update for the pattern if we purchased on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete